Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) is providing scholarships for students from Ukraine in Austria.There are up to ten awards available for talented and motivated applicants who want to apply for the Undergraduate and graduate degree program at ISUWU. These funding opportunities are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for Students from Ukraine in Austria.
The Vienna University of Economics and Business is Europe’s largest business and economics university, ranking 37th out of more than 13,000 universities worldwide. It strives to create a space for reflection and creativity, as well as being a leader in research and education, all with the purpose of boosting economic capability and social prosperity.Why choose to study at the Vienna University of Economics and Business? WU equips students for the responsibilities they will face in the workplace and in society. Academic programmes at WU are characterized by the diversity and quality of the program portfolio, internationality, and close ties to the business community.Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until April 20, 2022
- University or Organization: Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate students
- Award: EUR 500
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Ukraine
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for apply Undergraduate and graduate degree programme in business administration or related fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to have been accepted and received an offer letter for a master’s programme at WU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To support you in your career, applicants need to take admission at the university. After this process, you can full fill out the online application form to apply for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statements and completed references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hand in a grade report/transcript from their bachelor’s program with outstanding grades (GPA) to be accepted in the master’s programme at WU.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent. For more information, click on the given link here.
The scholarship covers the ISUWU program fee, and students will receive EUR 500 as financial support for travel and living expenses. In addition, WU will provide students who receive this scholarship with housing near campus for the three-week program.