The University of Birmingham is offering 15 Music scholarships to new undergraduate students. Applicants must be performing at a Grade 8 standard in instrumental or vocal studies and supply both documentary and video evidence of their performing standard.Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterized by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity to get the full-tuition fee.
Birmingham one of the most popular UK universities. They develop as new challenges and opportunities occur. The University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? They offer you a quick reference guide to their performance in league tables and in other national and international rankings, demonstrating their commitment to excellence in all that they do.Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 13 May 2022.
University or Organization: University of Birmingham
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 15
Nationality: Students of UK
The program can be taken in the UK
- In order to be considered for a Music Scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be classed as a “home” student (ie been normally resident in the UK for three years prior to the start of your course)
- You must have selected Birmingham as your “firm” choice following an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate program (other than a program offered by the Department of Music) commencing in September 2022
- Students of UK can apply for these Music scholarships.
- You must be performing at a Grade 8 standard in instrumental or vocal studies and supply both documentary and video evidence of your performing standard.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, please complete and submit an online Music Scholarship application form. In addition to submitting your application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit a copy of your grade 8 or diploma certificate and mark sheet, Video evidence, a copy of the sheet music from pieces.
- Each scholarship will offer approximately 17 hours of musical tuition per year for three years.
- Tuition will be administered by the UoB Department of Music; tuition may be delivered either by tutors employed by the UoB Department of Music or at the Birmingham Conservatoire.
- This musical tuition will have a cash value of £1,000 per year or £3,000 over the lifetime of the award.