Ozyegin University is looking to recruit candidates at the level of Doctoral Faculty Member, Associate Professor, and Professor in the field of Operations Management. The applications for the vacancies are open for the academic year 2022-2023.Students that already hold a PhD degree in operations management or a related field, or are expected to hold can apply for either of the position. Eligible candidates are expected to have high-quality educational backgrounds and publication histories in high-impact journals in the field. Selected students will be appointed.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for international students in the Turkey.
Ozyegin University is a private, non-profit university located in Istanbul, Turkey. Nationally ranked 29th, Ozyegin University’s mission is to create, share, and apply knowledge in the service of society.Why choose to study at Ozyegin University? Ozyegin University provides extensive flexibility to students, staff members, and the institutions with which it cooperates. It endeavors to be financially accessible to students from different corners of Turkey and the region through its effective operation and financial support model, while also offering opportunities to outstanding and talented students with limited financial resources through its effective scholarship system.Application Deadline: Interested candidates are advised to complete their applications for the position as soon as possible. Review and acceptance of applications will continue until the position is completed.
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Associate Professor and Professor positions vacant at Ozyegin University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate the potential to conduct high-impact academic research in the field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are kindly requested to be submitted to Dr. Nagihan Çömez Dolgan email@example.com. Applications of eligible candidates will be considered for this vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of intent (cover letter)
- Research statement
- Teaching statement
- Examples from publication and research studies (up to 5 articles)
- List of previous courses and student evaluation results
- Contact information of the three professionals to receive a letter of recommendation (At least 3 letters)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a PhD degree in operations management or a related field, or to obtain a Doctorate degree by the start date of the position.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL-IBT -At least 80, with at least 20 in each section
- TOEFL-PBT – At least 550, with at least 4 in Writing
- PEARSON PTE Academic – At least 62, with at least 59 in each section
- FCE – At least B
- CAE/CPE – At least C
- KPDS / ÜDS / YDS / e-YDS – At least 86
The chosen candidates will be provided an Associate Professor and Professor Position at the Ozyegin University with a satisfying salary.