Scholarship opportunities are open for UK/EU and international students. The University of Kent is offering the Paris School of Arts and Culture Scholarship Fund to eligible candidates.The scholarship is open for candidates to pursue a full-time taught master’s degree program at the university during the academic year 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Perfect choice for master study in the USA.
The University of Kent is ranked within the top 25 universities in the UK. Kent is a research-led university with 24 schools and 40 specialist research centers spanning science, technology, medical studies, the social sciences, arts, and humanities.
Why study at the University of Kent? The UK provides students with the opportunity to enchase their knowledge to learn new skills and improve their CV. It also provides a range of work opportunities for students with an executive coach on one to one basis.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 22 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Taught master’s degree program
- Scholarship Award: £ 25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: UK/EU/international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Language: English and official at home
Eligible Countries: UK/EU/international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to study the taught master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on one of the Kent, Paris program for the academic year starting in September 2022, whether split-site (Canterbury and Paris) or Paris only. Applicants must have to intend a study full-time and be assessed on academic excellence, and will usually hold by July 2022 a first-class bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, or hold by July 2022 an equivalent non-UK qualification or a master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants need to take admission in master’s degree program at the university. After taking admission, candidates must have to submit all the required supporting documents to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to send a letter of motivation, not exceeding 500 words, stating why they wish to join their chosen Kent and send it to the academic director of Paris program by email email@example.com with the subject line: “Scholarship application Firstname SURNAME application number”, for example: Scholarship application Catherine WOOD 123456789.
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for a master’s degree must normally have a British first or second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should have very good command in the English language.
Benefits: Scholarship will be awarded worth up to £5,000 to each successful scholar.