To recognize and reward a high-performing applicant in the UK, Newcastle University is offering the Masters in Finance Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.The award aims to support worldwide students who are going to take part in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for international students in the UK.
Newcastle University is a UK public research university based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England. It is ranked in the top 200 of most world rankings, and in the top 25 of most UK rankings.
Why study at Newcastle University? At Newcastle University, they aim to equip students to be the leaders and problem-solvers of tomorrow. We’ve spoken to three students at our campuses in London, Malaysia and Singapore about their experiences.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 1 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in Finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2022 entry to the Finance MSc
- hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree or its international equivalent
- have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation or ranking
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission into the master’s degree coursework at the university. Applicants should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, aspirants need to submit proof of their academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements are different according to the country, so candidates need to check the requirements based on their country.
- Language Requirement: Students are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability, only if their first language is not English.
Newcastle University will provide the award of £5,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.