To give scholars the freedom to concentrate on completing a book project, the Historical College has decided to free them of any financial burden they may carry by offering them the Junior Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.These junior scholarships are aimed at scholars of all historical discipline subjects. They are offered to help students complete their habilitation thesis. All international and domestic students can apply and secure this fellowship to provide them with a salary.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a golden opportunity open for applicants to receive a salary at Historisches Kolleg.
The Historisches Kolleg, founded in 1980 as an Institute for Advanced Study in Munich, is an Institute for Advanced Study in History. The college supports notable researchers with a proven track record in research and teaching drawn from all sectors of the historical sciences in Germany and abroad.
Why choose to study at the Historical College? The Historical College promotes close professional contact with established researchers, from the full spectrum of the discipline concerned, within the inspirational atmosphere of the college. The college and its foundation also provide scholarships to outstanding research students.Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30th April 2022. All applications received within the application period will be actively accepted and reviewed.
- University or Organization: Historisches Kolleg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: German and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for postdoctoral research programmes in a historical field of study offered at the Historical College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have outstanding identified research achievements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can utilize the university’s online portal to apply for admission. Applications must be sent by post or e-mail to the Managing Director of the Historisches Kolleg, Dr. Karl-Ulrich Gelberg, at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- List of publication
- State of work
- A summary half page of the book project
- 10-15 page work schedule
- Explanations of the required apartment space
- Admission Requirements: Students must have relevant education backgrounds and qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students must be well versed in English and German languages.
The selected candidates will be presented a salary by the W2 salary by the Historical College.