The School of Engineering is seeking academically strong and highly motivated candidates for the International Masters Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh.The award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who are going to pursue a master’s degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A golden chance for international students.
The School of Engineering’s vision is to advance and transmit the knowledge base of engineering to meet society’s aspirations, creating and engineering the answers to global problems.
Why study at theUniversity of Edinburgh? By joining the study program at this university, students have a variety of engineering units to open their mind and help them make a more reasoned choice of career.Application Deadline: The deadline date for this scholarship is the 9th May 2022.
- University: University of Edinburgh
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to overseas (outside EU) nationals
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an eligible postgraduate taught Masters programme within the School of Engineering. MSc Advanced, Chemical Engineering, MSc Electronics, MSc Electrical Power Engineering, MSc Signal, Processing and Communications, MSc Structural and Fire Safety Engineering, and MSc Sustainable Energy Systems.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring a first-class honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a place at Edinburgh, you’ll need qualifications, a personal statement and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
The University of Edinburgh provides a value of £3,000, deducted from tuition fees, and will be tenable for one academic year.