To recognize the academic achievements of students in the UK, the London School of Economics and Political Science is providing the Uggla Family Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme will provide partial tuition fee awards and full financial support for the scholars’ term-time accommodation and other term-time expenses, including food, household bills, travel, study books, and social events.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSEPS) was founded in 1895 and is a prominent public research university located in London, England. It is home to about 11,000 students, 70% of whom are international.
Why should you study at the London School of Economics and Political Science? The institution has established a reputation for academic distinction and innovation in the social sciences. The institution is ranked second in the world for social science and management. This university is distinguished by its beautiful campus, award-winning faculty, and diverse academic possibilities.
Application Deadline: The last date for the international students is 28 April 2022 and for domestic students is 1 June 2022.
- University or Organization: London School of Economics and Political Science
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £28,366 per year
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be considered for the Uggla Family Scholarships, applicants must have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to any undergraduate programme at LSE. Candidates must be from low-income households and be able to demonstrate financially
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you have received and accepted an offer of admission for 2022 entry (conditional or unconditional), you can apply for the Uggla Family Scholarships by submitting the documents by email to email@example.com:
- Supporting Documents: Submit one academic reference – this can be sent by you together with your scholarship application, or it can be sent to us separately by your referee.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: All undergraduate students are required to be sufficiently proficient in the English language to benefit from their studies at the School.
The UK scholarship is worth £20,451 per year and will be renewed for each subsequent year of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
The annual award is made up of
- a tuition fee award of £4,250 per year
- and a maintenance stipend of £16,201 per year to cover accommodation and other living costs.
- The Overseas scholarship is worth £28,366 per year and will be renewed for each subsequent year of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
The annual award is made up of
- a tuition fee award of £11,665 per year
- a maintenance stipend of £16,201 per year to cover accommodation and other living costs
- a travel award of £500 per year to assist with travel costs.