Do you want to study abroad? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of St. Gallen is offering two different Excellence Scholarships to qualifying international students.
These scholarships are available for a candidate who wants to study the full-time bachelor’s and master degree program at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Established in 1898, The University of St. Gallen is a research university. It is considered among the world’s leading business schools. It is a place for students and for the people living in the region as well. It is known as HSG, which has the largest faculty for business administration.
Why study at the University of St.Gallen?The university offers a variety of services to help students to identify their career goals and paths, as well as gain work experience while studying at this university. It helps to prepare students to move into the career of their choice.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 June.
- University or Organization: University of St.Gallen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and master’s degree
- Awards: CHF 20 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Two scholarships are awarded
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open for international candidates.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Scholarships are awarded to study the bachelor’s and master’s degree program in English-language program, Quantitative Economics and Finance, International Affairs and Governance, Banking and Finance, Marketing, Services and Communication, Economics, International Law and Finance, and Accounting.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen: International applicants with internationally recognized relevant educational qualifications and certificates. Applicant must be successful in passing of the University of St.Gallen’s internal admission test.
- Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund: The Starr International Foundation Scholarship Fund is set aside for highly talented foreign-language students with a recognized foreign bachelor’s degree who are completing a master’s degree program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants need to take admission in bachelor and master degree program at the university. After taking admission candidates will automatically be considered for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach their professional vision/career prospects, the reason as to why he/she should receive a scholarship, previous contributions such as social or charitable work, or ecological and/or social commitment.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants need to have their graduate degree certificates, grade transcripts, and academic qualifications certificates.
- Language Requirement: In order to make intelligent contact with other cultures and ensure successful intercultural communication, language skills are an essential requirement.
The scholarship holder receives an amount of CHF 20 000 per programme is awarded each year.