Do you want to study abroad? If yes, the STEM Scholarships at RMIT University is your chance to study in Australia. The scholarships are available for Southeast Asian students.Students who achieve an overall seventy percent average or equivalent in their last completed qualification are eligible to apply for this scholarship that covers up to AU$ 10,000, or the tuition fee of the first year of study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in Australia.
RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions and holds an international reputation for excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. It is the 15th highest-ranked university in Australia and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education.
Why choose RMIT University? At RMIT, they aim to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It also has award-winning buildings and some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or Masters.
- Award: Up to AU$ 10,000.
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos or Brunei.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Engineering, Health and Biomedical Sciences, Science, Computing Technologies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria –
- An overall of 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification is required to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant is only eligible to apply for this scholarship if he/she has not received any other scholarship from elsewhere.
- The candidate must not be an existing RMIT student.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The candidate is first required to register themselves with the university. After that, they have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: High school diploma certificate, school transcripts, Transcripts from prior school, Post-secondary transcription, official survey results, and Start / Course Vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the entry requirements to study a bachelor’s or master’s degree as asked by the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of their English Language Proficiency. International students can provide results of GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, or any other recognized qualification which varies from program to program.
The scholarship covers the tuition for the first year of study approximately amounting to AU$ 10,000.