In partnership with alumna Gabriela Hersham, Regent’s University London is delighted to offer the Huckletree Scholarships. The funding program is open to high-achieving students for the academic session 2022/2023.The purpose of this financial aid is to encourage applicants of any nationality to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent opportunity for applicants to complete an undergraduate degree at Regent’s University London.
Founded in 1984, Regent’s University London is a private, non-profit university that provides an excellent blend of individual and group work, lectures and practical seminars, assignments, and workshops.
Why study at Regent’s University London? Students will have access to a world-class education environment while attending this university, allowing them to enhance their leadership as well as intellectual talents. This university’s staff assists students in achieving their entrepreneurial ambitions.Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 31 July
- University: Regent’s University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: 50% off fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are for all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available in BA (Hons) International Business at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should have BBB A level equivalent or an outstanding entrepreneurial plan/track record.
- Three GCE A-levels at grades A-C
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 PLUS one of the following:
- Three AP tests with an average grade of 3 or two AP tests with an average grade of 4
- Three SAT II (Subject Tests) with a minimum score of 500 in each section or two SAT II with a minimum score of 600 in each section
- SAT I (Reasoning Tests) with a minimum score of 1800 (600 in each section)
- ACT with a composite score of 26 (20 in each section
- Dual Enrolment and College credits (1st Year) – 30 credits with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Equivalent qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants must get admission to the university in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to attach transcripts of your academic qualifications in the application form and also provide the original copies during enrolment.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: English is our language of instruction and we require proof of your English proficiency.
- You can demonstrate your English proficiency with:
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.5 with no score below 5.5 in any of the four components
- PTE Academic: Overall score of 58, with 51 or above in each individual component
- TOEFL IBT: Overall score 80. (We do not accept TOEFL from applicants requiring a Student Visa, as this qualification is no longer accepted by the UK Visas and Immigration Department (UKVI)
- A-level/GCSE/IGCSE English: Grade C / 4 or above (for IGCSE certificates, please provide the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- International Baccalaureate: Grade 4 or above in English at Higher or Standard Level
The scholarship winner will receive a 50% off on tuition fees and £10,000 per year of living costs provided by ICET.