Eliminate all the financial problems and fulfill your dream of education abroad with the help of the Financial Aid offered by the University of St. Thomas. Applications to secure funding can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.International, as well as US nationals or citizens, are eligible to apply for financial aid towards their undergraduate, graduate, associate, or certificate degree study at the University of St. Toms. Students that have a high school diploma and impressive academic progress will be considered to be given the financial aid award amount.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This support will help you pursue an undergraduate, graduate, associate, or certificate degree by providing you with the tuition fee in the USA.
The University of St. Thomas also referred to by its acronym UST or St. Thomas is a private Catholic coeducational higher education institution run by the Congregation of St. Basil in Greater Houston, Texas. University of St. Thomas (MN) is ranked #136 among National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of St. Thomas? The University of St. Thomas is inspired by Catholic intellectual tradition and educates students to be morally responsible leaders who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good.Application Deadline: 10th July 2022 is the last date to apply for admission.
- University or Organization: University of St. Thomas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Associate, or Certificate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any degree study programme of choice offered at St. Thomas.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have I-151, 1-151C, 1-551, 1-94, or a certificate of naturalization if they are non-US students.
- The applicants must maintain satisfactory academic progress.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications can be submitted via the Thomas Application or the Common Application portal. All international students that meet the criteria for Financial Aid will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- MELP – Level 4
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- PTE – 53
The students selected by the University of St. Thomas for the financial aid will b provided benefits towards the tuition fee of the undertaken degree programme.