Are you interested in studying a master’s degree in Ireland? Then you can start your academic studies by joining the MSc Merit-Based Scholarships at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.The scholarship programme aims to attract academically excellent Vietnamese candidates who want to pursue a master’s degree program in Ireland.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin which was founded in 1908. It ranks as 1st in Ireland and 23rd overall in their ranking of the Top 100 Business Schools in Europe.
Why study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School? The school offers a wide range of postgraduate business programmes that equip students to become the business leaders of the future and for the professional world experience.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 1st May 2022.
- University or Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a masters degree in any subject stream offered by the UCD
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarships are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full-time MSc Programme.
- Candidates must have a degree result average of a minimum of 8 out of 10
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before you can apply for the Merit-Based Scholarship, students must first apply to study a masters degree program at the UCD Business School. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of passport, academic transcripts and email it to Smurfit School Admissions UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business Carysfort Avenue
Blackrock Co Dublin, Ireland.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a first-class or second class honours grade 1 bachelors degree.
- An overall final degree average grade of minimum 65% or minimum UCD GPA of 3.40/4.2 will be required
- Language Requirement: To be considered for the award, candidates must have a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or a TOEFL of 100 / 120.
The scholarship will provide a reduction of up to 50% tuition fee for academically exceptional students.