Fulfill all your career aspirations by pursuing your master’s degree in the UK at the University of Sussex through its MSc Jan Metzger International Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems for the academic year 2022-2023.UK national and international students can apply for this scholarship to cover the tuition fee of the applied MSc programme at the University of Sussex. The scholarship will be dispensed as a tuition fee reduction of £11,275.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will provide the amount of £11,275 to pursue a masters degree in the UK.
The University of Sussex is a public research university, currently ranked 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an internationally recognized institute for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines and has an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results. The University of Sussex provides students with a chance to change the world.
Application Deadline: Applications of interested students must be received by the university by 15th July 2022, 23:59.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £11,275
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK and overseas students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems MSc or Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc programme offered at the University of Sussex can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted to a full-time place in an eligible MSc programme at the University of Sussex.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an admission application via the postgraduate application portal. Applications for the Jan Metzger Scholarship can be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must normally have an upper second-class (2.1) undergraduate honors degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The selected students will be awarded an £11,275 tuition fee reduction on the cost of the applied MSc programme at the University of Sussex.