To encourage students’ education in Canada, King’s University is very pleased to announce its Honours Scholarships. The scholarship is offered to USA students for the academic year 2022-2023.container.htmlNew students at King’s University who belong to the USA and are planning to undertake any of the undergraduate study programmes at King’s are eligible to take this scholarship. Students will be evaluated on the basis of their SAT or ACT scores and their initial admission application. The scholarship is valued at $1,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Through this application, you can get the financial aid that you need to achieve your educational dream.
The King’s University located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, is a private Canadian university ranking 52nd in Regional Universities South. The King’s University is Edmonton’s Christian university and serves students and communities across western Canada and around the world. King’s is a place where life-long friendships are formed each year.
Why choose to study at King’s University? King’s University has been committed to the highest level of excellence in teaching and research. The university is home to several Canada Research Chair appointees, 3M Teaching Award recipients, and acclaimed industry experts. King’s is known for its vibrant tight kit campus, student-professor ratio, accessible academic, and mental health, and wellness supports.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2022, is the last date to apply for scholarships and awards.
- University or Organization: King’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: US applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme of choice offered at King’s can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have 28 ACT or 1270 SAT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make an admission application via the application portal of the university or the ApplyAlberta portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are supposed to submit official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have completed five Grade 12 courses with a minimum average of 60% and meet the programme specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 59
- CAEL – 70
- Duolingo – 115
The King’s University Canada will reward the selected US applicants with an amount worth $1,000 for their undergraduate study.