The University of Kent is looking for ambitious and driven students with an excellent profile and academic potential to participate in the Brussels School of International Studies Scholarships. The scholarship can be taken in the academic year 2022-2023.This scholarship has exclusively been established for students starting an MA and LLM programme at the University of Kent in September 2022. A Partial (50%) fee waiver of €9,875 will be rewarded to the selected candidates. Full-time UK, EU, and international students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Get an amount of of €9,875 you need to achieve your educational dream with the help of this scholarship programme at the University of Kent.
The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university ranked 17th in the UK for its research intensity. The university is striving to build vigorously on its close ties within Europe and continue to develop broader international relationships.
Why study at the University of Kent? The University of Kent is a leading university with an inspirational teaching staff, excellent student satisfaction, and a reputation for world-class research. Kent is awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence. The students of Kent have access to all the University resources, with everything the students need to enjoy student life and help them in their studies.Application Deadline: Monday 2nd May 2022, 23:59 CEST, is the application deadline to apply for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: €9,875
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and other international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA or LLM courses offered at the University of Kent can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should be holding either a Conditional (C) or Unconditional (U) offer for a MA or LLM course (full-time and 90 ECTs).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first complete their admission application on the university portal. Students must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- details of your previous studies
- research proposal (usually between 1000-3000 words)
- contact information for two referees
- evidence of proficiency in English, where applicable
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class or upper second class honors degree in law or a relevant subject or an equivalent international degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
The selected master’s candidates will be provided a partial (50%) fee waiver of €9,875 by the University of Kent for their master’s studies.