Earning a master’s degree helps you gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Examining this importance of the study, Ulster University is providing the LLM-MSc Corporate Law, Computing, and Innovation International Scholarships.
There are four scholarships available to applicants for LLM / MSc Corporate Law, Computing and Innovation at Ulster University, September 2022 intake.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of talented students at Ulster University.
0 (0 votes)
Ulster University, located in Coleraine, Northern Ireland, is a well-known public university. This university is listed among the leading, innovative, and young universities. It is a multi-campus university that provides undergraduate and graduate students with various courses.
Why study at Ulster University? By offering various courses and degree programmes, this university prepares students for success in today’s competitive world. It has a long history of being regarded as one of the best studying places.Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 30 April 2022.
- University or Organization: Ulster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £20,799.60
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM/MSc Corporate Law, Computing and Innovation, LLM/MSc Corporate Law, Computing and Innovation with Advanced Practice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must hold a conditional offer letter for full-time LLM/ MSc Corporate Law, Computing and Innovation or LLM/ MSc Corporate Law, Computing and Innovation with Advanced Practice commencing in September 2022 on Ulster University Belfast campus.
- Students must be classified as international students for fees and hold valid passports.
- Students must be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates apply for admission via the online application portal. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the referees, personal statement, and list of qualifications and awards dates.
- Admission Requirements: The entry requirements for each course depending on its subject matter and if you need prior qualifications to study at Postgraduate Level.
- Language Requirement: Students will also be asked if English is their native language. If not, we will ask you to provide evidence of attainment or ask that you take part in a Pre-Sessional English Programme.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to £20,799.60 to complete their education at Ulster University in the UK.