The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is excited to announce its MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Scholarships. The scholarship is exclusively open to Irish, other EU and non-EU applicants for the academic year 2022-2023
The funding program assists motivated candidates by giving a chance to win one of two scholarships that cover €5,000 of the tuition fees for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation program.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A scholarship program covers €5,000 of the tuition fees.
Founded in 1908, the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research center. It offers high standard education at the undergraduate and graduate level for all students.
Why study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School? The school will help students to gain skills and knowledge from degree programs that can facilitate their career progression.Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is August 1, 2022
- University or Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc
- Awards: €5,000 Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Ireland, other EU, and non-EU countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to pursue MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have an undergraduate degree result of Irish first-class honours (Hons 1.1) or an Irish second class honours, grade one (Hons 2.1) or international equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation There is no separate application process for this Scholarship, applicants who hold a full, unconditional offer will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a strong curriculum vitae/resume, academic transcripts, certificates and excellently written essay question answers in the course application. The key point to be noted is that the answers must be two in number and of 300 words each.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered. That is an overall IELTS of a minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent scores in a test).
The scholarship program covers €5,000 the tuition fees of the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation program for the academic year 2022/2023.