To recognize and provide financial support to international students, the San Jose State University has established the Merit and Leadership Impact Scholarships. The scholarship application is ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.https://0d57351fda5747fa6eb12f78d07ad45b.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
All international applicants that hold a minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher are eligible to apply. The scholarship will be awarded to selective students for their undergraduate or graduate study on a semester basis. Winners will be selected on the basis of a comprehensive and holistic review of application materials, including written essays, GPA, test scores, and other evidence of scholastic ability and academic achievement.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will support your undergraduate and graduate level education and will provide you with exciting perks throughout your educational journey.
0 (0 votes)
San Jose State University is a public university in San Jose, California. It is the oldest public university on the West Coast and the founding campus of the California State University system. San Jose State University is ranked 22nd in Regional Universities West.
Why choose to study at the San Jose State University? San José State University is one of the most transformative universities in the nation. The university campus is dedicated to realizing the university’s potential as a nationally prominent urban public university. It provides a comprehensive university education. The university’s mission is to transmit knowledge to its students along with the necessary skills for applying it in the service of society.lApplication Deadline: The application period ends on 15th April 2022.
- University or Organization: San Jose State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to an undergraduate or graduate programme offered at San Jose State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be active students at SJSU for the following academic year.
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are first required to make a general application for admission. Then, you can apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of current passport
- Copy of visa
- Bank letter or bank statement
- Declaration of finance form
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a 2.5 institutional or college cumulative GPA (from the 0.0 – 4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a 2.5 GPA in the last two years of full-time study in a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a country outside of the U.S.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit official TOEFL, Academic IELTS, or Academic PTE Scores.
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 120
The educational fund will be provided by the San Jose State University to the selected students to cover their study costs.