To prepare students to pursue higher education internationally despite the complex financial challenges that they face, the University of Michigan–Dearborn has decided to award students the International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
To be able to win this scholarship, students must not only have a valid visa but also have a GPA of 3.0. Students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate programme at UMDearborn. All recipients that meet the requirements of satisfactory academic progress and maintain a cumulative grade point average will be considered.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a fantastic opportunity for international students to receive educational assistance in the USA.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Michigan–Dearborn is a public university in Dearborn, Michigan. UM-Dearborn is one of the 14 master’s universities in the State of Michigan. It is one of the two regional universities operating under the policies of the University of Michigan Board of Regents ranking in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at the University of Michigan – Dearborn? The University of Michigan-Dearborn is a caring, inclusive, student-focused institution. UMDearborn is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, research, and scholarship, as well as access, affordability, and impact.Application Deadline: Applications for fall and winter terms must be submitted by 1st April and 15th November respectively.
- University or Organization: University of Michigan–Dearborn
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme of choice available at UMDearborn can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a valid visa.
- The applicants must be full-time degree-seeking enrolment at the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
- The applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 at UM-Dearborn to renew the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply for admission via the online application portal of the university or the Common Application. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide official high school academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 and meet the country specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
The University of Michigan – Dearborn will provide the selected students a sum of $10,000 for their undertaken undergraduate study.