The University of Strathclyde is eagerly awaiting applications from brilliant students to apply for the International PgCert Fundamentals in Forensic Science Scholarships in the UK.
This study program is open to attract the most motivated domestic and international in order to undertake a postgraduate taught degree for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
The University of Strathclyde is a premier international technical university that provides international students with a variety of alternatives for completing programmes or advancing to degree study. It is divided into four primary faculties, each of which is divided into disciplines and academic fields.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university provides an exceptional learning environment in which students can benefit from first-rate teaching and a variety of professional options. Students at this university will be encouraged to question conventional wisdom and pursue their passions through independent study.Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 1 September 2022
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: £500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught in Forensic Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new student holding an offer of admission for the PgCert Fundamentals in Forensic Science in the Faculty of Science for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Be self-funded. Students who receive full scholarships, for example, from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers need to receive an offer to study in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants will automatically be considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants will need to send the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet the entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Strathclyde will cover an award amount of £500 to the winning candidates.