Applications are open for the Departmental Taught Masters Scholarships for September 2022 passage at the University of York in the UK.https://6d17fa1901f3d381cd7fd59935c09a83.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
The scholarship will be given to UK/EU and International students. This award is aimed to provide funding to International students to pursue MSc programs at the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful scholarships for International Students to study masters at the University of York.
2.33 (3 votes)
The University of York is dedicated to world-leading research and teaching. University is indulged in offering a wide range of degree programs specifically designed to educate the students to be world-class engineers and maximize their full potential.
Why study at the University of York? The University of York encourages international students to be immersed in terms of knowledge and opportunities.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through April 30, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: Electronic Engineering
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not given
- Nationality: UK/EU and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK/EU and any nationality are eligible to generate an application for this grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Getting the scholarship, the student should be a part of MSc program in the subject area like audio and music technology, communications engineering, digital systems engineering, embedded wireless systems, engineering management, and intelligent robotics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have desired to get this scholarship should be enrolled in any taught MSc course offered by the University of York.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates (UK/EU and International) holding an idea to take admission in MSc courses for passage in September 2022 are qualified to apply for the Departmental Taught Masters Scholarships. To apply for this scholarship you must supply a personal statement between 200 to 400 words. You should give your name, MSc course, student number and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. Make your scholarship application by email to Helen Smith.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit their CV, academic transcript, and personal statement. In a personal statement must include why you have applied to undertake your chosen degree at this university and specifically: Your academic background. The features and content of the specific degree program you applied for. The reasons why you chose this University and the appeal of York as a UK location.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled at the University of York in master’s degree, the applicant must hold a graduate degree.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission in the university, candidates must have an IELTS certificate.
This fellowship will provide worth up to £5,000 each for the selected candidates.