Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the College of Art, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies Scholarship at the National University of Ireland Galway.
Through this scholarship, the university aims to encourage students who wish to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework. The College of Art, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies is awarding South American students scholarships valued at €1,000 and €2,000 for those commencing study in their college in September 2022.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for South American students in Ireland.
The National University of Ireland is ranked in the world’s top 1% of universities. Ireland’s campus showcases the west of Ireland’s unique geography and culture. It offers various undergraduate, master’s, and research degree programs for the students.
Why study at the National University of Ireland Galway? Students at NUI Galway will participate in high-quality learning activities and gain valuable experience. The university provides excellent funding opportunities for your study and professional development.Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31st May 2022
- University or Organization: The National University of Ireland
- Department: College of Art, Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: €1,000 and €2,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or South American students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Students from South America are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in Art, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students from Central and South America that have accepted an offer to study at NUI Galway commencing September 2022 will be considered for these awards.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to take admitted to the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the National University of Ireland.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE).
Each student will get an €8,150 stipend, and a 50% fee waiver offered to a Postgraduate student complete financial support for their degree in Ireland.