University of Warwick is calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for the WMG Excellent Scholarships for International Students. This scholarship is available for Masters students who wish to enrol for a program at the University.
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on full-time MSc programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2022.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | University of Warwick WMG Excellent Scholarships 2022
If you have a particularly strong academic and/or professional track record and are interested in being considered for a scholarship, please submit your application within four weeks of receiving your offer, in order for it to be considered.
Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee on a monthly basis and results will be communicated to you as soon as possible, with the first round of results being communicated by the start of February 2022.
To qualify for University of Warwick WMG Excellent Scholarships for International Students , you are expected to meet following eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2022.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries, on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
How-to-Apply: Applications for this scholarship is done online, Interested persons are to apply by filling and submitting of the online application form made available at the university website.
Application Deadline: Not Specified