NLNG Post Primary Scholarship: Applications are invited from young Nigerian students for the NLNG Post Primary Scholarship Award 2022/2023 which seeks to support high performing Basic Five and Six Pupils through secondary school education.
The scholarship is part of the social investment initiative in education by the Nigeria LNG (NLNG) to support bright students through their secondary education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nigeria LNG Limited
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Nigerian Secondary Schools
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Post Primary (Secondary)
NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2022/2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered eligible for the NLNG Scholarship 2022/2023, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be an indigene of any of the NLNG host communities.
- Be a Basic five or six pupil.
- Provide his/her Basic Five result sheet duly endorsed.
- Provide an attestation letter stamped and signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter).
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman, Paramount Ruler or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Provide recent passport-sized photograph without glasses (photo taken not earlier than January 2022).
- Not be more than 12 years of age.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the NLNG Post Primary Scholarship 2022/2023 are to visit the official website to apply. Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu. Then click on the “PPSS Scholarship Application Scheme” application link on the “Related Links Section” of the page to access the application portal. Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
Application Deadline: 18 April, 2022