Deepen your skills, gain competencies and further your professional journey by applying for the International Postdoctoral Positions in Economics and Speed of Energy Transitions at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the session 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for overseas students in Sweden.
0 (0 votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a 13-department university with a well-known organisational culture. In critical sectors like materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it has eight Areas of Advance and six national centres of excellence.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is contributing to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties. To encourage an open environment and close collaboration between students and faculty, the university has built a completely informal setting.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before May 6th, 2022
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Space, Earth and Environment
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any postdoctoral position at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To qualify for the position of postdoctoral, you must hold a doctoral degree in economics, environmental science, sustainability, or related fields of natural and social science with a specialization in energy systems analysis, energy modelling, or energy transitions at the graduate level is mandatory. Proven experience with data analysis and programming (e.g., Python or R) and analysis (including statistics and climate scenarios) is also a must. Experience of writing in English with a strong motivation and commitment to scientific inquiry. The PhD should be awarded no more than three years before the application deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Letters
- Other documents
- A brief research proposal related to the call, 2-4 pages (optional).
- A writing sample (preferably PhD thesis and articles)
- Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: You are needed to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study. Chalmers offers a cultivating and inspiring working environment in the coastal city of Gothenburg. Read more about working at Chalmers and our benefits for employees.