The SOAS University of London is offering International Postgraduate Scholarships in order to provide a world-class education to high-potential Pakistan students.
The International Postgraduate Scholarship is designed to award postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance. All interested candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
Established in 1916, SOAS University of London is a public research university in London. SOAS is recognized as the world’s leading Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a modern, inclusive, and forward-thinking university located in the heart of London, England. They are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about our world’s economic, political, cultural, security, and religious challenges.
Why study at SOAS University of London? This university is an outstanding institution of higher learning. Every year, it welcomes talented and high-achieving students from all over the world, regardless of their community, color, or nationality, to study here.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 12
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September (the scholarship
- the selection panel will only be able to award a scholarship to those applicants who have received an offer by 31 May)
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student from Pakistan
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, students have to take admission to postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you will be able to use this International Postgraduate Scholarship – Pakistan Form to apply for an international scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts and academic merit and a 250-word statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a first or good second class honors bachelor’s degree from a UK university or international equivalent at the university.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must successfully provide proof of English language at SOAS.
The SOAS University of London will provide twelve scholarships worth £3,000 each to support a master’s study of international students.