The UCD Smurfit School is now accepting applications for Norman C. T. Liu Aviation Scholarship to pursue a full-time MSc programme for the year 2022-2023. Non-EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for international students in Ireland.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is a part of University College Dublin (UCD) that was founded in 1908. It offers high standard education at the undergraduate and graduate level for all students.
- University or Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: undergraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Non-EU students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Entrance Requirements: An undergraduate degree result equivalent to an Irish first-class honours (Hons 1.1).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Aviation Finance Full-Time. There is no separate applications process for this Scholarship, therefore. It is based on the quality of your actual course application.
- Supporting Documents: Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
- English Language Requirements: If applicable to you when applying, you must meet our minimum English Language Requirement but with an overall IELTS of minimum of 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent scores in a test we recognize).
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is May 1, 2022