The University of Newcastle has established the Latin America ELBP Scholarships to encourage and support international students to realize their educational goals in Australia. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
A total of 15 scholarships will be awarded to students from the Latin American region that choose to pursue an ELBP, ELBP plus undergraduate or postgraduate at the University of Newcastle.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of students in this hard time by providing the tuition fee.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university ranked 207th in the world by QS World University Rankings. It bears a purpose to deliver an exceptional student experience.
Why choose to study at the University of Newcastle? The students at Newcastle have access to world-class programs, inspiring and collaborative learning environments, and opportunities to put theory into practice with real-world experiences. They are given an opportunity to learn from passionate and talented teaching staff that have strong industry connections and experience.
Application Deadline: The application process for this scholarship is ongoing.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: The applicants must belong to the Latin American region to be eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an ELBP, ELBP plus Undergraduate or Postgraduate programs offered at Newcastle.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students commencing their ELBP onshore in Australia or online via our virtual classrooms.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the Direct Application portal of the university to apply for admission in any desired programme. Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
- For programs requiring work experience, a curriculum vitae (CV)/resume and/or letters of work experience are recommended
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated from high school or have or be expected to have a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students can refer to the English language proficiency requirements of the university and submit test scores and proofs accordingly.
The students selected for this scholarship will be awarded a tuition fee waiver in alignment with the tuition fee and duration, as mentioned in the offer letter, of their applied course at Newcastle.