Victoria University of Wellington is pleased to announce the Victoria Tongarewa Scholarship to new freshmen students for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Acceptable offer to study in New Zealand with an educational award.
3.86 (7 votes)
As the oldest university in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law and some scientific disciplines humanities. It is consistently ranked among the world’s best universities.
Why study at Victoria University of Wellington? The university pushed the candidate to think independently and inspired to succeed. It offers an exceptionally wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate program and an outstanding academic community with a global perspective.
Application Deadline: 1 June (For Trimester 2), 30 November (For Trimester 1), 1 September (For Trimester 3) annually
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Awards: up to $5,000 or $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 19 Scholarships are available
- Nationality: International student
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students who are paying full international fees
- Entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The eligible candidates can apply online for the scholarship
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit a personal statement outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University, academic goals and why you merit the scholarship, any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community, full transcripts, other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the scholarships, the candidate needs to apply for admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must need to meet English language requirements.
The scholarships will be paid towards tuition fees
- 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 will be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate candidates.
- 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000 will be available to postgraduate candidates.