Applications are invited for Karen Napier Scholarships at the University of Stirling Management School. These are available to international students for pursuing a full-time MSc Investment Analysis in September 2022.
These are available for pursuing MSc in Investment Analysis program. It will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of the personal statement.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful chance to study at the University of Stirling.
3 (1 vote)
Two Karen Napier Scholarships are generously funded by the Karen Napier Charity and the University of Stirling Management School in memory of Karen, a graduate of the MSc in Investment Analysis.
Why study at the University of Stirling? The university is an international university with a world-class reputation. They will help you maximize your potential for a successful life and career.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 27 May 2022
- This will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of the personal statement.
- These are offered at Stirling Management School.
- Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full-time MSc Investment Analysis for entry in September 2022.
- Students of any nationality can apply for this free study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete the Application Form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly, and provide a statement of 500 words on why education would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate from the Investment Analysis course.
- Supporting Documents: There are no requirements for supporting documents to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have normally a minimum of a second class honors degree or equivalent is required, and some programs may require a background in the subject area or relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement: The requirements for a specific English Language test score such as IELTS or TOEFL may be waived if instruction and assessment of the applicant’s first-degree study have been in English.
- Number of awards: 2
- Up to £20,845 for overseas and Home/EU
- Each award will meet the course tuition fees and will also provide a maintenance award of £4,000.