Are you interested in promoting climate change mitigation and productive capacity in Norwegian Forests? Then, you must check out the PhD Scholarship within Modelling Climate-Smart Forest Management Strategies offered by the Norwegian University of Life Sciences for the academic year 2022-2023.
This position is offered at the Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management at NMBU. All international and domestic students can both apply. To be eligible, the student must have a relevant master’s degree and other skills such as analytical ability, etc. Selected students will be provided a salary of up to NOK 491.200.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity to get a PhD degree with NOK 491.200 in Norway.
0 (0 votes)
The Norwegian University of Life Sciences is a public university located in Ås, Norway. Norwegian University of Life Sciences is ranked 675th in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Why choose to study at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences? At NMBU, the Norwegian University of Life Sciences, the mission is to contribute to the planet’s well-being. Their interdisciplinary research and study programmes generate food, health, environmental protection, climate, and sustainable use of natural resources.
Application Deadline: 21st March 2022 is the last date to submit applications for this position.
- University or Organization: Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Norway.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries and Norwegian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD position at the Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management at NMBU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a documented strong background from previous studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the application portal. Then, click on ‘Apply for this job’ to apply for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Complete CV
- Certified copies of academic diplomas and certificates
- Names and contact details of two referees
- Additional relevant documentation of professional knowledge (for example, list of scientific works)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s degree in a relevant scientific field of studies, such as forest sciences, environmental sciences, or statistical sciences.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must document proficiency in both written and oral English.
The successfully selected PhD candidates will be offered the position and be given a salary as per the government pay scale, approximately NOK 491.200.