Do you want to accomplish your PhD degree in the UK? If yes, then here is an excellent opportunity to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Bioengineering a Full-Thickness Cornea at the University of Liverpool.
This project would be suitable for a motivated student with a strong interest in tissue engineering and biomaterials and their applications in treating eye disease.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Liverpool is an English public research university with its headquarters in Liverpool. It began as a college in 1881 and is now ranked 155th in the Best Global Universities list. Its mission is to improve the quality and impact of scholarship by celebrating the university’s and students’ success.
Why would you like to study at the University of Liverpool? Liverpool University is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide for internationally renowned research. The university is dedicated to constantly improving the quality of its students’ experiences and conducting ground-breaking research.
Application Deadline: 16 December 2022 is the last day to submit applications.
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £10,000 per year.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD study programme in Biological and Medical Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications on the university’s application portal. For enquiries regarding this opportunity and to enquire on the application process, please contact Dr Hannah Levis on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter headed paper
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum degree qualification of 2.1 or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88
The successful applicant will be expected to provide the funding for tuition fees and living expenses as well as research costs of around £10,000 per year