The Queen Mary University of London is offering degree-seeking students an opportunity to apply for the International Women in Business Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship will be awarded to full-time international students who are planning to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a fantastic program that will help students pay for their higher education during this difficult time by covering the tuition fee.
0 (0 votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities. They teach and research across many subjects in the humanities, social sciences, law, medicine and dentistry, and science and engineering. We are based in a creative and culturally diverse area of east London, and our site in Mile End is one of the largest self-contained residential campuses in the capital.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? QMUL facilitates world-class research by curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and providing the skills and spaces required for independent research.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by June 2022
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Business and Management
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in BSc Accountancy, Accounting, and Finance, Accounting and Management, Business Management, Business with Law, International Business, Marketing, and Management – including these courses with a Year in Industry or Year Abroad
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must have achieved or be on track to achieve A*AA in three A-level subjects or who already have A*AA (or overseas equivalent). All overseas fee-paying nationalities are eligible.
- You must be enrolled in a full-time program
- This is a one-off payment for the first year of your studies. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
- Your fee status must have been confirmed as Overseas by Queen Mary and must remain Overseas throughout the programme. This award is not available to applicants assessed as Home for fee status purposes, regardless of domicile.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students can start their undergraduate admission application online through UCAS. Students’ eligibility to be considered for the award will be determined upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide unofficial transcripts, a cover letter, and a passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have good academic standing, and Students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All students must meet English language entry requirements for all programmes of study at Queen Mary.
The Queen Mary University of London will provide an award amount of £4,000 to the high achieving candidates.