If you are seeking an opportunity to study in Australia, then here is an admirable opportunity to apply for the International PhD Scholarships in Translational Stroke Laboratory offered by the University of Newcastle.
This study program is designed specifically for both domestic and international students who want to begin a PhD degree at the university for four years.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for international students to receive an award of $28,602 per annum for PhD study in Australia.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Newcastle offers a variety of degrees in a variety of subjects. Spacious classrooms, technological reading centers, well-equipped laboratories, big libraries, and large meeting rooms are among the university’s internationally acclaimed teaching and research facilities.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? This university will help students improve their essential principles while also providing them with valuable certifications and experience for their future employment. Newcastle also provides the best work opportunities by focusing on creativity and influence, resulting in a brighter future.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 18 March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,602 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Translational Stroke Laboratory at the University of Newcastle
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have an undergraduate degree in Biomedical Science, Medicine or an equivalent degree. Applicants are required to have a GPA of at least 5.25 out of 7, first-class honours and for international candidates, preferably a Master’s degree. Experience in research methodology is desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the University. And, interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest on email id: Translational.Stroke.Group@gmail.com
- Supporting Documents: Interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest, including scanned evidence of their academic transcript, CV, and documented evidence of English proficiency (not applicable to native English speakers). These documents should be emailed to email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Strong proficiency in English is essential – scores 7 or above on IELTS; or 94 overall or above on TOFEL are required for eligibility.
The University of Newcastle will provide $28,602 per annum. For a PhD candidate, the living allowance scholarship is for 3.5 years and the tuition fee scholarship is for four years. Scholarships also include up to $1,500 relocation allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover at a single rate, for an international candidate.