Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, Tiffin University is offering the Dean Grants for International Students for the session 2022/2023.
The study is available to encourage and support high-achieving candidates commencing an undergraduate degree program at Tiffin University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
It is the best offer to get an award amount of $12,000 for an undergraduate degree in the USA.
0 (0 votes)
Tiffin University is well-known throughout the United States for its superb academic programmes, competent teachers, and relaxing study environment. TU offers regionally accredited bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees in business administration, criminal justice, education, humanities, and arts and sciences.
Why would you like to study at Tiffin University? TU staff will help you, challenge you and boost you over the hurdles to achieve your dreams. Along with outstanding academic programmes, the University’s strategic goal is to strengthen the international dimension as one of its major foundations.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through July 15th.
- University: Tiffin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have a GPA of 2.85 – 3.199
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at Tiffin University.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all secondary schools or examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to Tiffin University in an official, sealed envelope, and Copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a Satisfactory TOEFL score (61 iBT) or IELTS score of 5 or iTEP score of 3.4
Tiffin University will cover an award amount of $12,000 to the successful candidates for an undergraduate degree.