Get financial assistance to begin your academic journey in the United Kingdom. UWE Bristol is offering an excellent opportunity to apply for Dean’s Bursary in the Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries, and Education. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The Dean’s Bursary is an award of £1,000 a year for the first two years of study at UWE Bristol, designed to widen participation in higher education and help people succeed in furthering their ambitions.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
The University of the West of England has always been at the forefront to educate people and improve the lives of humans. It is considered one of the largest higher education providers in South West England. It houses over 27,000 students, 4,000 of whom are international come from 140 countries.
Why study at the University of the West of England? UWE has been dedicated to delivering outstanding teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students. As a part of this university, you can explore the top-class learning environment, inspiring campuses, and vibrant student life. There are a variety of lucrative courses and programs at the university that help students achieve their career goals.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by Thursday, 30 June.
- University or Organization: The University of the West of England
- Department: Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate degree in the university’s Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries, and Education.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicant must be in their first year of enrolment.
- Applicants must be international.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, you must register and apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) at UWE Bristol.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit original academic records from high school/ CV, passport, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: All international Students must provide proof of English language at UWE Bristol. The test will follow the same format and scoring system as the IELTS test, testing; listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
The University of the West of England will provide the award amount of £1,000 a year for applicants in the UK.