Applicants are invited to become a part of the UTS Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.The program aims to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
0 (0 votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is considered to be one of the world’s well-known universities in Australia has enrolled 45,930 students, including 33,070 undergraduate and 12,860 postgraduate students.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? The university prepares candidates for their future career through the key of employability skills, as well as knowledge and confidence.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must accept their offer (including payment of the deposit required as per letter of offer) for the approved UTS program within two (2) months of the issue date of the full letter of offer, or by the deposit due date of the applied intake whichever comes first; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full-tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies at UTS; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS transnational program; and
- Must not be a government-sponsored student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Technology Sydney. After being registered as a full-time postgraduate degree at the university, aspirants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants need to submit an academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records, details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds and details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for this award then you must have to meet the English language requirements.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $5,000 towards the first session of UTS tuition fees.