The University of Surrey is offering the Bursary programme in the UK. The scholarship programme is open for EU and UK candidates for the academic year 2022-2023.This scheme will support brilliant students who wish to enroll in a university’s undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of £2,500 during their study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for students to complete their undergraduate degree in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The University received its royal charter in 1966 and some other institutions following recommendations in the Robbins Report. It’s in Guildford, England, on a beautiful and thriving campus. It provides exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower students for personal and professional success.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey will give you the tools and opportunities needed to thrive in your future career. We’re proud to have a superb record for graduate employability. Ninety-three percent of our 2017 graduates were in work or further education six months after they graduated, as revealed by the Higher Education Statistics Agency. It was recognized as an outstanding institution when it received a prestigious Gold award in the first-ever Teaching Excellence Framework, which is a testament to our passion for inspiring our students and preparing them for a bright future.Application Deadline: Applications open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK or EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK or EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your household income must be less than £20,000
- You must be ordinarily resident in POLAR4 postcodes rated 1, 2 or 3
- Applicants must be a UK or eligible EU student
- Students must be paying full tuition fees
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are can start their admission application process via the university portal. The University will identify eligible students, so there is no application form for this scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae CV, two references, passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high-school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English proficiency requirements of the University of Surrey.
The University of Surrey will provide an award amount of £2,500 for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.