The University of Bristol is pleased to offer high-achieving international students the Think Big About Innovation Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.To be eligible, the applicants must have undertaken a postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol. There are three scholarships of £5,000 are available to overseas candidates.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
An excellent opportunity to get a postgraduate degree with an award amount of £5,000 in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Bristol is one of the most well-known and successful universities in the United Kingdom, and it offers a stimulating environment for both teaching and learning. At the moment, students from over 120 countries are studying in Bristol.
Why study at the University of Bristol? At this university, students have numerous options to study career management skills as well as the possibility of job placement. With new information and abilities, the BU faculty equips students to flourish in their chosen career.
Application Deadline: Applications should be submitted before 28 March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in one of the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme:
- MSc Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MA Creative Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
- The applicants must already hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a one-year full-time master’s degree in September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their postgraduate admission application online on the university portal. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Scanned university degree
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must gather all necessary supporting documents and upload them to the applicant portal.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – B2
- IELTS – 5.5
The three selected students will be provided £5,000, which must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a one-year master’s degree at Bristol.