To give hardworking students an opportunity for innovative career preparation, the SUNY Polytechnic Institute has decided to award Merit-Based Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.This scholarship is exclusively offered to undergraduate programmes offered at SUNY completely based on merit. Students will be evaluated based on their admission applications. Selected students can renew these scholarships up to 4 years of study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This is a very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
0 (0 votes)
The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute is a public university with campuses in Marcy and Albany, New York. SUNY Polytechnic Institute is a globally recognized leader in higher education and technology innovation, research, and development.
Why choose to study at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute? SUNY Polytechnic Institute serves as an intellectually vibrant, creative, and stimulating environment for innovation, education, and outreach. It prepares its students to apply basic and applied knowledge to challenges, complexities, and opportunities to advance our modern technological society.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2022 is an application deadline for early action admission.
- University or Organization: SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the SUNY Polytechnic Institute can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have scored a minimum Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) of 1100 or American College Testing (ACT) Composite score of 22.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to make an admission application for admission in an undergraduate programme at SUNY. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcript
- Two to three letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students should generally have a high school average of 85% or higher by U.S. standards to be considered for admission into any undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – Internet-based test score of 90
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – overall band score of 7.0
- PTE Academic (PTE) – Overall score of 65
- Duolingo English Test (DET) – Total Score of 115
Students selected by the institute will be provided scholarships to cover the undergraduate cost of study at SUNY.