With an intention to provide bright students a chance to pursue their research studies in Italy at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, it has launched the Research Fellowships in History of Venice-Asia Relations in the Medieval and Early Modern Times for the academic year 2022-2023.This research fellowship is open to applications from all international as well as domestic students interested to study further the History of Venice-Asia Relations in the Medieval and Early Modern Times at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice. Eligible candidates will hold or be expected to hold a relevant PhD degree and relevant experience. The selected candidates will be entitled to 40.468,35 EUROS for 24 months in Italy.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will provide 40.468,35 Euros year to help students gain higher education.
0 (0 votes)
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a public university in Venice, Italy; it is usually known simply as Università Ca’ Foscari. The QS world university rankings place Ca’ Foscari among the world’s top 50 universities for Classics Ancient History.
Why choose to study at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice? Ca’ Foscari is ranked third in Italy for the excellence of its research. The features that make Ca’ Foscari more competitive in the global arena and influential in information sharing are innovation, investing in talent, support to researchers, and the development of international collaborations.Application Deadline: Applications must be made no later than the deadline 17th March 2022, h. 12.00 noon (Italian time).
- University or Organization: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 468,35 Euros
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: All Italian national and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a research degree study on the History of Venice-Asia Relations in the Medieval and Early Modern Times at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have proven knowledge of the economic and social history of Venice in medieval and modern times in a global context, proven research experience in the Venetian archives, and excellent knowledge of paleography.