Grab the mind-blowing opportunity by applying for the International Postgraduate Scholarships at SOAS University of London. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.The International Postgraduate Scholarship is designed to award Southeast Asia students with outstanding academic performance.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance for students to get financial assistance in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1916, SOAS University of London is a public research university in London. SOAS is recognized as the world’s leading Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a modern, inclusive, and forward-thinking university located in the heart of London, England. They are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about our world’s economic, political, cultural, security, and religious challenges.
Why study at SOAS University of London? This university is an outstanding institution of higher learning. Every year, it welcomes talented and high-achieving students from all over the world, regardless of their community, color, or nationality, to study here.Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have applied for a Postgraduate taught degree for September.
- Classified as an overseas fee-paying student from Southeast Asia (Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, all applicants must have to enroll in the degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, students must submit an International Postgraduate Scholarship via the online form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts and academic merit and a 250-word statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a first or good second class honors bachelor’s degree from a UK university, or international equivalent, in a subject appropriate to that of the programme to be followed.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must show that their English is of a high enough standard to engage with and complete their course at SOAS successfully.
SOAS University of London will provide an award of £3,000 (fee waiver) to the deserving Southeast Asia students.