Utrecht University is very honored to extend its Environmental Epidemiology/ Biology Postdoctoral Fellowships in Planetary Health to an enthusiastic and forward-thinking environmental epidemiologist/biologist. The position can be applied for, for the academic year 2022-2023.All applicants with a PhD in epidemiology, global health, biology, or a related discipline and experience in working experience with GIS or any other type of geospatial data use and in setting up large-scale projects are eligible to apply for this position. A maximum gross salary of €4,490 can be provided to the selected students.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This scholarship will help you pursue a postdoctoral degree by providing you with €2,846 and €4,490.
0 (0 votes)
Utrecht University is a public research university in Utrecht ranked 1st in the Netherlands and 52nd in the world as of 2020. They are working towards a better world by researching complex issues beyond the borders of disciplines and putting thinkers in contact with doers, so new insights can be applied.
Why study at Utrecht University? Utrecht University is among Europe’s leading research universities that are recognized internationally for its high-quality, innovative approach to research and teaching. Students studying at Utrecht University study at one of the world’s best universities and gain the best of education.Application Deadline: The application deadline is 17th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Utrecht University
- Department: Department Population Health Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: €4,490
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the Netherlands as well as other international countries are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postdoctoral position at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at Utrecht University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience in environmental epidemiology preferably with a solid background in biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students interested in this postdoctoral position must fill an application form. Eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD in epidemiology, global health, biology, or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have excellent organizational and communication skills (written and spoken).
The selected candidates will be offered a temporary position for the duration of one year, during which they will be provided a gross salary between €2,846 and €4,490.