The University of Central Lancashire is inviting applicants to apply for the PhD (via MPhil) International Studentships in Engineering. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.The motive of the bursary is to support aspirants who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programe at the university. The studentship (£15,609) is tenable for up to 3.5 years full time (subject to satisfactory progress) and tuition fees will be paid by the university at the rate for UK students.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden chance for international students to get £15,609 at the University of Bristol.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Central Lancashire was established in 1828 and became a university in 1992. It is a public university with a student population ranks 19th in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Central Lancashire? Students are supported and given additional guidance by the university, both academically and administratively, to ensure that they complete their chosen degree successfully. This permits students to work full-time while pursuing their education.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 21 March 2022
- University: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,609 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, students have to take admission to doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, they should download the online application form and fill it out. Informal project related inquiries about the post can be made to Prof Ian Sherrington (Isherrington@uclan.ac.uk)
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants require an English Language level of UKVI IELTS 6.5 (no sub-score below 6.0) or equivalent qualification.
The studentship will provide a studentship (£15,609) tenable for up to 3.5 years full time (subject to satisfactory progress) and tuition fees will be paid by the university at the rate for UK students.