With the aiming of providing a world-class education to needy and deserving students, Northern Arizona University is providing the Global Achievement Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.The educational programme will provide an award of up to $5,000 at the university. This bursary is available for international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Northern Arizona University is ranked #284 in National Universities. Hurry Up! to become part of the Global Achievement Awards and receive $5,000 for their studies.
0 (0 votes)
Northern Arizona University is a public research university with over 170 bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs to choose from. More than 300 performances, seminars, and exhibits are held each year by their department’s faculty and students to share their scholarly and artistic achievements.
Why study at Northern Arizona University? NAU offers courses that provide students with the tools and information they need to become internationally competent. Candidates will find a vibrant social scene with a variety of activities.Application Deadline: Applications are open for the session 2022/2023.
- University: Northern Arizona University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- F-1 undergraduate degree-seeking student
- Must have completed 12 units of coursework by the end of the semester in which you apply
- Must be paying full out-of-state tuition with family funds (sponsored students or students receiving tuition discounts are not eligible)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any NAU undergraduate course. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education, as well as any vocational or ESL grade reports.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a minimum 2.75 GPA at the end of the spring 2021 semester
- Language Requirement: You must provide proof of English proficiency from if English is not your native language: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum scores of English proficiency are- 80 (TOEFL iBT) or 6.5 (IELTS).
Northern Arizona University will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the winning candidates.