To support the development of human resources by financially supporting international students studying in the UK, the University of East Anglia has launched the Miles Morland Foundation African Writers’ Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.The educational award aims to assist highly passionate students who demonstrate outstanding creative writing potential to complete a postgraduate degree programme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
With gorgeous campuses, welcoming communities, excellent staff support, East Anglia University is one of the world’s best universities. It’s a prestigious university known for its academic and scientific excellence. It offers a diverse choice of courses and programmes in various geographies.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university offers students a diverse range of career opportunities in education, community service, and culture. In this dynamic environment, students have numerous possibilities to develop their talents and establish a bright career in their disciplines of interest.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open and the deadline is the 3rd June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: The School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: £25000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) in the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- An applicant who has applied for a place on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) in the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing who is a national of any country within Africa or who was born in any country within Africa or whose parents were both born in Africa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a postgraduate taught degree programme at the university. After that, students must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a personal letter
- Diploma and transcripts showing that you meet with the general entry requirement
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of East Anglia will provide an award of amount £25000 to the successful applicants who want to study in the UK.