Leeds Arts University Skin’s Chancellor’ International Scholarships in UK
A college education is one of the most critical challenges of a student’s life. Therefore, to guide students and provide them with needed support, Leeds Arts University is offering the Skin’s Chancellor’ Scholarships to talented and motivated international students.This is an open scholarship opportunity for students from all nationalities applying for an undergraduate study at the university. The award is designed for the academic session 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for international students in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Leeds Arts University is a specialised art higher education and further education institution located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Resources have a drop-in facility so you can carry on working in your own time, providing you’ve completed your resource inductions.
Why would you like to study at the Leeds Art University? While studying at this university, students can get a list of current career opportunities in various faculties, which shape their growth and development. The university offers the appropriate support to students at the right level and according to their curriculum needs.Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before 29 April 2022 to apply for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: Leeds Arts University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £3,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Leeds Arts University BA (Hons) degree course
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must be an international student.
- The applicants must hold an offer of a place to study before submitting a scholarship application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit their admission applications via UCAS. After that, candidates must have to complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents:The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A selection of art and design work completed as part of a course of study at school or university
- Work you have done out of personal interest
- Copies of pages from your electronic or paper notebooks or sketchbooksIf you wish, your submission can also include work in progress
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university before taking admission in an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit meet the English language requirements of the university.
The Leeds Arts University will provide the selected undergraduate students a scholarship study as a tuition fee. A cash scholarship of £3,000 per year for three years will be awarded to two home students and one international student.