To encourage students to undertake postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom, the University of Aberdeen is offering the James Henry Scott Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.Students must be coming to study at the University of Aberdeen directly from Mainland China or Hong Kong. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for applicants in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1495, the University of Aberdeen is a renowned international provider of excellence in higher education. It is the third oldest in Scotland and the fifth oldest in the English-speaking world. It provides a wide choice of degree programs and courses in various disciplines to students. It is consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Aberdeen? The University of Aberdeen develops the knowledge, skills, and tools to produce better businesses and better lives for students. Here, candidates can get the opportunities to achieve their aspirations and become leaders in their chosen fields. It provides modern teaching and learning facilities to students.Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1st of June 2022
- University or Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £25,100
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China or Hong Kong
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Environmental Science, MSc Environmental Management, MSc Environmental Pollution, and Remediation.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be commencing a one-year full-time campus Master of Science degree (MSc) in one of the following degree programmes at the University of Aberdeen in September 2022
- Students must be from Mainland China or Hong Kong.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the postgraduate programme, applicants must take admission online through the University’s applicant portal. After getting enrolling, Please send completed applications to Mrs. Amie Connolly, School of Biological Sciences, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the application process for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please submit the following documents at the university:
- A CV including grades achieved to date and a covering letter.
- A personal statement detailing what you plan to do once you complete your studies.
- A copy of your Offer of Admission for one of the eligible MSc degree programmes listed above.
- An academic Reference on your academic achievement
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English or students who are from a country not recognized by the University as English speaking will usually be required to demonstrate proficiency in the comprehension and use of English language by way of a valid IELTS or TOEFL or Cambridge First/Advanced or PTE Academic test result. If students do not demonstrate proficiency to a satisfactory standard following admission, they may be directed to attend remedial classes until they have reached an acceptable standard.
The scholarship will cover:
- Full International Postgraduate Tuition Fees. For the 2022/23 academic year, the tuition fee is £25,100.
- A maintenance award of £6,900.