The University of Sheffield is delighted to offer the International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.The bursary is a competitive award worth 50% of the tuition fee for an undergraduate or foundation degree programmestarting in autumn 2022 for students with excellent academic background and exhibit financial need.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for worldwide students in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
The University of Sheffield is a foremost research university with a global fame for excellence. It offers programs and courses commencing to officially acknowledged higher education degrees such as bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees in various study areas.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? At this university, aspirants will get an opportunity to enhance their employability skills, obtain work experience, explore their engagement, and meet new personalities, which will help them grow in their aspired career paths.Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 25 April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or foundation degree programme
- Award: Up to 50% waiver on tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman Citizens
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must have to follow the following given criteria:
- You must be currently studying at an International School of Choueifat institution in one of the following countries; Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates or Oman
- You must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield before you can apply for this scholarship.
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all March programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants can apply for the studentship via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the undergraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Sheffield will provide the award of up to 50% waiver on tuition fees to the highly motivated student through the International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.